Welcome to our site; and your thoughtful comments are most welcome.
INVOCATION: A POET’S PRAYER
“Words are like leaves, and where they most abound,
Much fruit of sense beneath is rarely found.”—Alexander Pope
The aim below, tis’ my wish and my hope:
Comply with the decree of Master Pope,
And squander not words, nor waste precious time,
And blight not Doctrine put to verse and rhyme.
For Canons ought not the foolish to bear;
So, please God, as I write this prayer,
Give content, balance, junction to each part,
And let faith be enhanc’d by reason’s art.—Judge Bartley
The table is divided into four parts: 1. Cultural Millstones and Milestones; 2. Posts relating to the treatise on the Constitution, The Kiss of Judice: The Constitution Betrayed; 3. Articles concerning the Catholic Church, current and historical; and 4. Other articles and illustrations
1. Cultural Millstones and Milestones
- The Age of the Progressive Era: A Platform for Liberal Socialists from FDR to Obama
- The faggotization of American Marine heroes.
- So Rasps the Wicked Witch of Washington: Recusal Anyone?
- This week . . .
- Back home in Indiana
- Best Endorsement Ever Received by a Republican Candidate
- “Heather has Two Mommies” Reissued
- Gay activist: Of course our goal is to ‘indoctrinate children into LGBTQ agenda’
- Vatican hosted feminist conference featuring prof who compares Mass to gay sex
- Hillary’s Foreign Slushfund
- RIP Stan Evans
- Boehner the Caver Shows His Heels Again
- Professor Charles Rice, Who ‘Epitomized All That Is Best’ at Notre Dame, Passes Away
- Proposed Generic Constitutional Amendments
- State-led push to force constitutional convention gains steam, with high-profile Republican support
- “IRS to pay back-refunds to illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes”
- Cultural Millstones: A New Federal Program—Tax-Funded “Gender Therapy”
- Rand Paul On The Federal Government: ‘Shut the Damn Thing Down’
- Cultural Millstones: “Love Conquers All”
- Cultural Millstones: CBS to Create ‘Transgender’ Legal Drama, Starring Laverne Cox
- Cultural Millstones: Middle School Students Given Explicit ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Puzzle
- New from Brian Williams
- Cultural Millstones: Jenner to give Sawyer interview on his “transition”
- Cultural Milestones: Puget Sound (1870) painting by Albert Bierstadt
- Cultural Millstones: A-Screechin and A-Jiving the National Anthem at the Super Bowl
- Obama: The friend of every country but his own
- Boehner: House will not support traditional marriage while Supreme Court case is pending
- Cardinal Burke: ‘I will resist’ the Pope should he contravene doctrine
- Cultural Millstones: Sports Illustrated Swim Cover
- Cultural Millstones: Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Grind
- Cultural Millstones: Pete Carroll’s lousy 2nd and 1 goal line pass play call . . .
- Cultural Millstones: Doug Baldwin Turns Super Bowl into Toilet Bowl . . .
- “Bruce Jenner Transitioning To A Woman”
- King James given post-mortem sex change operation
- “Burn the bitch down” . .